The Laravel Multi-Vendor Marketplace Extension transforms your Bagisto store into a fully functioning marketplace. This shopping cart solution offers a full-fledged online marketplace where sellers can manage their sales through a common interface.
Features of Laravel Multi-Vendor Marketplace
- Configure inventory settings in the multi-vendor marketplace.
- Admin can set global commission for the sellers and can also set separate commission for an individual seller.
- Permission to Approve or Disapprove the status of any transaction.
- Admin can Approve Seller’s review status on the dashboard.
- Once an order is completed, an admin can create a “Payout” for the seller.
- Admin has the option to generate invoices and ship the product of the seller.
- Vendor/Seller can be Enabled/Disabled by Admin.
- Product Approval by Admin.
- Build an attractive landing page with top sellers and their associated top products.
- Admin can choose to auto-approve orders or not.
- Admin can delete or update Seller’s profile and products.
- Sellers can easily manage their orders from the dedicated dashboard.
- Manage Seller Branding by providing the banner, social links and SEO friendly URLs for their shop.
- Sellers can maintain everything transparent between them and customers by displaying return & shipping policy and providing shop description.
- Functionality to add multiple images to the product.
- The seller can check total sales as made, total payout and remaining payout as done from Admin end.
- Functionality to either create New Product or provide own details on the existing product.
- Separate view for seller’s product collection.
- Special pricing available for Sellers with date filter.
- The seller can edit shop URL for the Profile page, collection page, and the shop information.
- The seller can edit or delete products from their dashboard.
- The seller can create shipments and invoices for their orders if the admin provided permission.
- The seller can also cancel the orders.
- The admin can create all types of product(Simple, Configurable. Downloadable, Grouped, Bundle and Booking products).
- The sellers can create Simple and Configurable products.
How to set up a multi-vendor marketplace in Laravel: