Laravel eCommerce Point Of Sale facilitates the seller to properly manage their online store along with the physical store at the same time. Where the assigned store agent on a physical store/outlet will have a POS front-end management system through which they can easily manage the daily sales along with their respective customer in an appropriate way.
Bagisto POS extension can work on both the mode online and offline with the feature to synchronize all the daily sales and customer data of the offline store with the online store whenever going online.
Feature of Laravel Point of Sale
- The admin can create multiple store outlets.
- Manage online store along with physical stores.
- Apply discount offers as per fixed amount or percent (%) value on the cart.
- Create an order for the registered and new customer.
- Easily POS agent can hold the cart then proceed to the next transaction whenever required.
- Generate a barcode for simple and configurable product.
- The admin can assign multiple users of POS in a single outlet.
- The admin can assign agents for the outlets to manage sales and customers at their POS front end.
- The POS agent can add or change the customer on the POS front end.
- POS agent can work offline in case of poor connectivity.
- POS agent can synchronize the data with the online store whenever going online.
- Barcode readers can be used to add products to the cart.
- Hassle-free payment and checkout system.
- The POS agent can select the currency for the store.
- The POS agent can select the locale for the store.
- Sales history, hold sales, offline sales sections
- Laravel POS allows selling the custom product.
- POS agent can send the request for the low stock product.
- POS agent can set the minimum unit of quantity for the low stock product to get notified when the product is low in quantity.
- Add the discounts for their loyal customers.
- At the same time, POS agent can manage multiple carts from the front-end.
- Admin can manage the product inventory separately by assigning the inventory source to the outlet.
- Cash and Card payment available at front-end.
- Barcode prefix option added into module configuration.
- Pos Search Options added in the configuration, now you can add bulk product(s) to the cart by scanning the barcode of the products from a single search bar
- Hide Barcode Icon Option added in the configuration.
How to set up the laravel eCommerce point of sale module: