By using Laravel Point of sale store owner can manage their online store along with a physical store. They can also sync the inventory to their online store. The basic feature of the Laravel Point of Sale is to create the order in front of the customer so that customer can purchase the goods from Physical Store.
For Physical store, Admin can assign a Store Agent who can easily manage the sales and customers at that particular store. With the help of this module, Admin can easily manage their inventory as well as the customer.
Feature of Laravel Point of Sale
- Manage online store along with physical stores.
- Apply discount offers as per fixed amount or percent (%) value on the cart.
- Create an order for the registered and new customer.
- Hold the cart and proceed to the next transaction whenever required.
- Generate a barcode for simple and configurable product.
- Admin can create multiple store outlets.
- Admin can assign multiple users of POS in a single outlet.
- Admin can assign agents for the outlets to manage sales and customers at their POS front end.
- POS agent can add or change the customer on the POS front end.
- POS agent can work offline in case of poor connectivity.
- POS agent can synchronize the data with the online store whenever going online.
- Barcode readers can be used to add products to the cart.
- Hassle-free payment and checkout system.
- POS agent can select the currency for the store.
- POS agent can select the locale for the store.
- POS agent can check the sales history, hold sales, offline sales.
- POS agent can also sell a custom product which is not available on the POS front end.
- POS agent can send the request for the low stock product.
- POS agent can set the minimum unit of quantity for the low stock product to get notified when the product is low in quantity.
- POS agent can add or edit the discount on their front end.
- POS agent can create multiple carts from the front-end.
- Admin can manage the product inventory separately by assigning the inventory source to the outlet.
- Cash and Card payment available at front-end.