Bagisto is an online e-commerce platform that helps anyone to start their e-commerce store within a few minutes without any technical requirements. The Saas-based multi-company module is an eCommerce virtual mall, where multiple vendors can sign up and create their own e-commerce store with their domain name.
The merchant doesn’t need to add any plugin to create their store, it is the full end-to-end integration. You have to just sign up then you can start your business.
Feature of Laravel e-commerce Multi-Company SAAS Module
- Admin can easily set up and manage saas based eCommerce solution
- Flexibility and scalability for your business
- Multiple eCommerce merchants can access at a time
- Manage multiple businesses with custom domains or self-provided domains
- The Merchant can Change the domain from channel settings
- The Merchant can manage their store by using their dedicated admin dashboard
- High security in a session
- Easy Customisation
- Easy Updates The super admin can view the product list of their merchant’s store.
- The super admin will get an email notification whenever a customer orders a product from their merchant’s store.
- The super admin can also view the customer data of their merchant’s store.
- The super admin can view the orders of their merchant’s store.
- Supported the Bagisto Velocity theme.
- Supported all product types of Bagisto Framework including Simple, Downloadable, Grouped, Bundle, Configurable, Virtual, and Booking.
- Every merchant will also receive the mail whenever a customer orders from his store.
- The super admin can add and choose multiple currencies for their landing page.
- The super admin can add multiple locales to the super channel.
- Theme configuration options are available.
- Implemented Full Page Cache support to improve performance.
- Added support of Laravel Octane to enhance application speed and efficiency.
- Added Dark theme support, providing users with the option to switch to a darker color scheme for improved visibility in low-light environments.
How to set up the Laravel eCommerce multi-company saas module: